I know… yet another smoothie recipe! It’s not my fault (honest gov’) – It’s just the kids (& DH) are really loving having them (along side their pancakes) and I’m really enjoying trying out different ones to see what they like best.
Anyway, this weeks is a Raspberry & Vanilla one, the original recipe used Greek-style vanilla yogurt, but as the kids don’t like their smoothies too thick (and I couldn’t find any in the supermarket) we just used normal vanilla yogurt. I also couldn’t find any vanilla almond milk so just used plain almond milk, but I guess I could have just added a drop of vanilla essence.
Raspberry & Vanilla Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 340ml vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- put everything in blender and blitz!
Like this? How about:
- Raspberry & Vanilla Smoothie
- Banana Coconut Smoothie
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie