We try to keep our puddings fairly healthy around here, and fruit & yogurt is one of of favourites (Greek Bananas anyone?) so I was quite excited when I stumbled accross this frozen berry yogurt recipe by Jamie Oliver – and was even more pleased to see that it was so damn easy to make!
I usually make this using plain yogurt, but soy yogurt works just as well.
The kids absolutely loved it & the fact that it doesn’t require any special ingredients means it’s going to be appearing on our meal plan very frequently this summer!
Frozen Berry Yogurt
- 500g mixed frozen berries
- 150g fresh blueberries
- 1 x 500g tub natural yogurt or plain soy yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup/runny honey or other sweetener
- a few sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- wash & dry the blueberries & divide between 6 ramekins (yes, we re-used old Gu pots
- put the yogurt & maple syrup into the blender, along with some mint leaves and blitz
- add the frozen berries to the blender & blitz again
- add the berry/yogurt mix to the ramikins & serve with more mint sprigs on the top
Like this? How about: