I found this recipe while I was looking for healthy smoothies to accompany our pastry-fueled breakfast one sunday. It’s dead easy to make & everyone adores it, so I think it’s going to become a regular on the meal plan!
I have never yet managed to be organised enough to have ice cubes to hand, but this doesn’t bother us. I usually add a little milk to the kids ones as they don’t like theirs as thick as DH & I do.
Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 15 ice cubes
- 0.5 tsp maple syrup/honey/etc
- put everything in blender and blitz!
Like this? How about:
- Raspberry & Vanilla Smoothie
- Banana Coconut Smoothie
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie