I’ve just got myself a new food processor & was looking around for a good breakfast smoothie I could make in the blender bit and this Martha Stewart Banana Oat Smoothie looked like just the thing to go with my Breakfast Cookies.
DH & I really liked it, but the girls weren’t too keen. It was very thick – possibly because I used Greek yogurt rather than normal yogurt? I’ll have to try again with the normal stuff.
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1 banana, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup organic milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine everything in the blender & puree until smooth
Want more breakfast ideas? How about:
- Fruity Waffles
- Raspberry Oat Smoothie
- Apple Pancakes
- Raspberry & Vanilla Smoothie
- Banana Coconut Smoothie