Saw this & thought I had to make it for the kids. Despite the instuctions in the original recipe to not omit the spring onion, I did, as neither of the girls like it.
DD2(2) loved it, but DD1(4.5) complained it was too peppery. She did, however eat loads of rocket!
- 200g cherry or plum tomatoes, halved
- 100g fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced (optional)
- 4tbsp tinned sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Black pepper
- nice bread
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Cover, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour. Remove from the fridge half an hour before serving.