- 3 cups oats
- 0.25 cup ground flaxseeds
- 0.5 cup pumpkin puree
- 0.25 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp oil (coconut or canola)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking tray
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats and ground flaxseeds.
- In a smaller bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin, oil, and salt.
- Combine wet ingredients in with dry, and mix until oats are evenly coated.
- Spread mixture into a thin layer on the baking tray.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Break oats into bite-sized chunks and transfer to a storage container.