Another yummy stir-fry from BBC Good Food
- groundnut oil
- small chunk ginger , shredded
- 1 red chilli , finely shredded
- 150g shiitake mushrooms , stalk discarded and sliced
- 200g kale
- 100g frozen soya beans or peas, defrosted
- handful cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce mixed with 1 tsp Chinese five-spice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add the ginger, chilli, mushrooms, kale and soy beans or peas then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cashew nuts and cook for another 2 minutes, then tip in the soy and five-spice.
- Cook for a minute or so then toss with the sesame oil and serve.
Like this? How about: