It smelt lovely when it was in the oven & tasted just as good – both the girls loved it too – I didn’t get chance to take a picture until it was almost too late!
DD1 (4) has suggested that next time we put some nuts &/or seeds in instead of the fruit, which sounds like a great idea to me!
- 200g Porridge Oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oil (I used Olive Oil)
- 150g dried fruits (I used mixed raisins)
to serve (per portion)
- 100ml natural yoghurt (I used Total Greek Yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp apricot jam (I used reduced-sugar apricot jam)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C or 180C for a fan oven or gas 6
- Mix the porridge oats, honey and oil in a bowl
- Spread the coated oats onto a baking tray and bake for 7 minutes
- Then stir and bake for 7 minutes more
- Take out of the oven & leave to cool
- Once cool, mix your oats and dried fruit together
- For one serving mix 100ml of yoghurt with 1 tbsp of apricot jam
- Layer the granola & yogurt, & if you feel the need, top with a blob of jam!