I was amazed to see this post! I really thought that you had to either buy one of those hot air poppers or cook it in some oil!
It was the first time DD1(4) had seen/heard popcorn pop & she thought it was fantastic! DD2(1.5) just rammed as much as she could into her mouth as quickly as she could. I think we will be making it again soon – possibly tomorrow 🙂
- 0.25 cup popcorn
- put the popcorn into a large pyrex (or other microwave safe) bowl & put a (microwave safe) plate over the top
- put in the microwave on HIGH for 2m 45s
- carefully take the plate off (it will be hot) straight away or the steam will make the popcorn soggy
- If feeding to small children, check through it carefully to ensure you don’t feed them any un-popped kernels