I am spending far too much on snacks for the kids at the moment, so had high hopes for this cheap & healthy snack . I wasn’t disapointed – thye were delicious! DD1 (3.10) loved them (naming them apple bagels) and even DD2 (1.4, no big back teeth) enjoyed gumming them. I will definately be making them again very soon.
- 1 apple
- Pre-heat the oven to 135C
- Core the apple. (Note to Delighted Momma – I am rubbish at this too!)
- Thinly slice the entire apple. (Note to me – remember to do this the right way round next time!)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place apple slices on it.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put in the oven for an hour, then flip
- Check on them after another 30mins, mine needed another 30mins after that.