reblogging this as I added a picture of the cake!
i first blogged this recipe back in March when DD1 made a special request for a cherry & raisin cake. We made it again yesterday & I remembered to take a photo of it this time.
It really is very easy to make & DD1 really enjoyed herself and is very tasty – DH has requested we make it again soon!
- 150g sugar
- 225g butter
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml orange juice
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 5g baking powder
- 335g golden raisins
- 225g halved glace cherries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Grease and line with parchment paper one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Rinse the raisins & pat dry
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add beaten eggs and orange juice and mix well.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Reserve 1/3 cup of flour mixture and toss with raisins and cherries (this…
View original post 69 more words