Yet another fabulous mamacook recipe. I forgot to put the bread in the first batch, but that didn’t seem to affect the taste as the girls (1.3 & 3.8) scoffed the whole lot! After the batch with the bread in we decided (I did manage to get a taste of a couple) that they were slightly better with the bread.
I made ours using in a mini-cupcake tray, but they needed longer than the 16mins @ 200C stated in the original recipe – I turned the heat up at the end of the second batch & they browned nicely then, so will have to try a slightly higher temp next time.
- 1 slice of bread, cut into small cubes
- 140g courgette, grated
- 70g feta cheese, crumbled finely
- 2 free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, 400F.
- Oil a silicone mini muffin tin/small cupcake tin (I use spray oil)
- Break the eggs into a biggish bowl & mix. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill each hole with a dsp of the mixture.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until firm and well browned.
Like this? How about: