DD1 (3.5) loved it, DD2 (11m) thought it was ok-ish, but <blergh> DH & I won’t be eating this again.
I wondered if it might be nicer if it wasn’t all so mixed up together? But then, perhaps I am missing the point…..
- 1 tin baked beans
- 3 or 4 cakes of noodles (enough for 3 or 4 people)
- 2 to 3 eggs (scrambled)
- Sprinkling of VEGETARIAN Worcestershire sauce
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Ketchup (to taste)
- Boil noodles as per instructions. Drain and keep in colander.
- Scramble eggs in the saucepan with some milk and butter, and as they finish off, add the baked beans.
- Mix with the noodles and serve, adding cheese before serving.
- Add ketchup as required.