Everyone loved these – I had to persuede the girls to let me put one aside for DH to have when he got home from work!
- One onion, cut into a small dice
- Splash olive oil
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 140g Full fat yoghurt
- 50g Cream Cheese
- 1 free-range egg
- 4 tbsp milk
- 85g Grated strong vegetarian cheddar
- 250g SR flour
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C
- Saute the onion in the splash of oil until softened and starting to turn golden. Leave to cool while you prepare the rest.
- Mix together the remaining oil, yoghurt, cream cheese, egg and milk then add the cooled onions.
- Mix the flour with the cheddar and parsley.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tray (I use spray oil).
- Mix the wet and dry mixtures together (not too well, don’t overmix) and put some in each hollow.
- Bake for approx 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven at 200oC.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving