Another fab mamacook recipe! DD1(3.3), DD2(9m) & DH (39) loved them 🙂
- 100g Sweet Potato, grated (the more finely grated the better apparently!)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 100g sultanas (optional)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g SR flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200-220 C
- Grease some muffin tins (I use the spray oil)
- Mix the egg, sweet potato, sultanas, milk and oil.
- Put the flour and spices in a bowl then add the wet mixture mixing (don’t overmix).
- Put a generous spoonful into the muffin tins and bake for 15-17 minutes or until cooked (check to see if they spring back when pressed on the top.)
Mamacook says these freeze well, but we didn’t get to find out!