I can’t remember where I got this from, but it’s tasty & very easy to make. DD1 loved it last time I made it & I expect DD2 will too.
- 1 Medium potato, peeled and chopped
- 225g Fresh parsnip, peeled and sliced
- 350mls low salt veg stock
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 0.25 tsp Ground coriander
- 0.25 tsp Ground cumin
- 0.25 tsp Turmeric
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool slightly, then liquidise.
- Serve hot with fresh crusty bread.