- 2 cans of black beans, undrained
- 2 tbs. peanut oil
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated orange rind
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger root, grated
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs. rice vinegar or sherry
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat and add the peanut oil. When the peanut oil is hot, add the peanut oil, garlic and the beans.
- Stir fry the mixture quickly for about 10 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, grated orange rind, grated ginger root, oregano, cumin, red pepper flakes and rice vinegar and cook the mixture until the sauce thickens, about a minute.