- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- tofu (drained)
- Mix soy sauce, honey, balsamic vinegar, ginger & garlic
- Slice tofu into about half inch slices
- Place tofu on nonstick baking tray so they are pretty crowded.
- Pour over the marinade.
- Marinate if you have time
- Bake for about 1/2 hour at 250 degrees
This was very tasty, needs to be served with some stir-fry veg (rather than eaten straight out of the tray like I just did!)