- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved
- ½ red onion , finely sliced
- ½ garlic clove , crushed
- ½ lemon , juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g Puy lentils
- 250g pack halloumi cheese, sliced
- a small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Toss the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl.
- Cook the Puy lentils until just tender, drain and add to the bowl.
- Season well and toss.
- Grill the halloumi until golden.
- Stir the coriander through the lentils and serve with the halloumi.
This was very nice, DD wasn’t sure about the lentils, but loved the tomatoes & halloumi