from BBC Good Food
This is one of the kids favourite meals, although you do have to keep an eye on them – given half a chance they will scoff all the cheese & olives!
I like to make a huge bowl of this for their tea, then DH and I can have it for our packed lunch the following day.
- 4 large vine tomatoes , cut into irregular wedges
- 1 cucumber , peeled, deseeded, then roughly chopped
- ½ a red onion , thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 16 Black olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 85g organic feta cheese , cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
- crusty bread
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl, lightly season, then serve with crusty bread to mop up all the yummy oil.