DH made this tonight, very tasty!
The recipe is supposed to serve 4, but DH & I managed to eat it all between us!!
175g quorn steak strips (or the beef/chicken pieces)
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp veg oil
1 red onion finely sliced
175g new potatoes, cooked & halved
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
100g cherry tomatoes
300ml hot veg stock
dash of veg Worcestershire sauce
2tbsp chopped parsley
- mix flour & paprika together in a bowl. Add the quorn and mix together to fully coat.
- heat the oil in a frying pan & fry the quorn pieces for 2-3 mins until they’re brown.
- add the onion & cooked potatoes and fry for another 3 mins until the onions soften and the potatoes begin to colour.
- stir in the garlic and tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes
- add the stock & Worcestershire sauce and stir together
- sprinkle the chopped parsley over the dish before serving