- dash of sunflower oil
- 2 slices of finely chopped onion
- hint of crushed garlic
- tiny pinch of chilli powder
- sprinkle of chopped coriander
- generous pinch of cumin, ground coriander, garam masala & turmeric
- cup of cooked rice
- tin of cannellini beans
- squirt of tomato purée
- small cauliflower florets
- a small handful of sultanas
- small cup of whole milk
- 1 tsp cornflour (optional)
- natural yoghurt
Pour a dash of sunflower oil into a saucepan and add diced onions. Add crushed garlic, chilli powder, and a generous pinch of ground cumin, ground coriander, garam masala and turmeric to the saucepan. Add a large squirt of tomato puree, cauliflower, a small handful of sultanas and the milk and simmer for about 10 minutes until tender.
Add a cup of cooked rice and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the everything is cooked through. If the mixture is too runny, mix cornflour with a splash of cold water and add to the saucepan whilst stirring.
Serve with a spoonful of natural yogurt.