- 100g strawberries
- 300ml milk
- 1 small pot (125-150g) of yoghurt (you can use low-fat yoghurt)
1. Remove the stalks from the strawberries.
2. Rinse the strawberries under the cold tap and cut them into slices.
3. Put the strawberries into a blender.
4. Add the milk and yoghurt to the blender.
5. Put the lid on the blender and blend for 10-15 seconds, until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour into two glasses to serve.
If you don’t like strawberries (or you’re allergic to them), use another type of fruit, such as bananas, peaches or mangoes.