this is *so* very easy & very very tasty!
- 2 x 200g tubs of full fat soft cheese
- 397g can condensed milk
- Finely grated zest and juice of 3 limes.
- 225g digestive biscuits
- 115g butter
- dark chocolate shavings
- Put the digestibes into a zip lock bag & bash into small crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter, then mix on a bowl with the biscuit crumbs. Put into tin and chill in fridge while you prepare the topping.
- Whisk the cheese, condensed milk, lime zest and juice for 5 mins until thick and glossy.
- Spoon mixture over the chilled biscuit base and chill for at least one hour, preferably overnight.
- Remove from tin and top with favourite fruit or chocolate shavings.