Update: We had run out of potatoes, when I made this today, so threw a sweet potato in instead <yum>
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, (or normal potato) sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of low salt vegetable bouillon powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500ml water (ish)
- Fry the onions in the olive oil for a couple of minutes until they become transparent. Then add the carrot, potato and red pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring up to boiling point and then simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables become soft.
- Blend, and add more liquid if needed
- Simmer for a few mins and serve