Another BBC Good Food recipe.- very easy to make & very healthy!
I sometimes serve this with noodles or tofu. Last time I made it DH had terrible man-flu, so I added extra garlic, ginger & chilli!
- groundnut oil
- thumb-sized piece root ginger , peeled and sliced into strips
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced or dried chilli flakes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g spring greens, chopped
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok until very hot and stir-fry the ginger and chilli for 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and a splash of water, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spring greens together with the sherry and soy sauce and cook for a further 3 minutes. Top with the spring onions and serve.